Saturday 4 August 2018

Innosilicon New T2 Turbo Bitcoin ASIC Miner



Innosilicon has released its new T2 turbo Bitcoin miner which can be seen above and hashes at around 25Th/s using 1980Watts. For me the power usage is still way to high for me to earn a good profit but the machine is selling at $1350 which is really quite cheap for the spec and compared to Bitmain. It also comes with a PSU which can be seen on top of the miner, delivery of the first batch starts from 15th August to 25th August on a first come first serve basis

Although I do believe Bitmain will release their own newest Antminer for BTC very soon, not sure of what speed/power we will see but I think it will be more than what Innosilicon are offering

For more details check out Innosilicon's official website

Checked what my profit would be with my huge power costs and I would only make $2.72 a day after electricity is paid

No comments:

Post a Comment