Saturday 10 February 2018

Coinbase Commerce Pay, To Rival Paypal?


Well this is interesting, Coinbase, THE biggest Bitcoin crypto broker and exchange within the crypto world has launched Coinbase Commerce to merchants. It gives you the option to pay in the four cryptos that Coinbase currently support, these being Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Bcash.

Currently Bitpay is the biggest company in the world of payment systems but if I was them I would be very very worried about Coinbase stepping into my territory. My only thoughts are how quick is the payment time, especially for Bitcoin if we get a huge backlog of transactions. Then again thinking as I right that we know that Coinbase is adopting Segwit which should massively help with transaction times within the next few weeks.

Do you have any experience using Coinbase Commerce? Can you provide feedback?

Coinbase Commerce Website Here

No comments:

Post a Comment