Wednesday 24 January 2018

Neon Wallet Now Adds Tokens


I've been in Neo for a long long time, from when it was Antshares in fact and now and only now I feel the currency is starting to get some recognition it deserves. This week we have seen a massive update on the Neon Wallet with it now showing token balance and being able to participate in token sales straight from the wallet.

This is really big for Neo that we are now seeing tokens, as for me tokens is what made Ethereum explode. My question is could Neo get bigger than Ethereum, in my eyes its pretty much a better alternative to Ethereum especially at the moment with all the transactions fees being so high. I mean who doesn't like getting free money and claiming GAS from your Neo wallet

You can download the Neon Wallet here https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

You can buy Neo below

No comments:

Post a Comment