Wednesday 30 August 2017

OmiseGo Officially Partnered With McDonalds Thai



Well looking at OmiseGo's official Twitter this coin very well be just as promising as all the recent rumours are proving. They have announced on their twitter that they have officially confirmed their relationship with McDonalds Thailand. This is Huge! As I am writing this I would not be surprised if we are seeing OMG coin's price going to the moon, I have invested early in OMG and I am crossing my fingers this will just bring more profit to the coin

I still think there is time to invest looking at Bittrex but I am writing this now when the price is .00236926 which although it is at a high for OMG I do believe with news like this its just the start?

Have you invested in OMG? If not will you invest now?

No comments:

Post a Comment